Decided that we would only go as far as Kilby Bridge today, so I had time to go into town and look at cameras. We had seen a Jessops last night and I also found a Jacobs where I purchased another Ricoh.
Moved on to Aylestone where we went to the Black Horse for lunch. It was an Everards pub and I had their new beer called Sly Fox, which is flavoured with Ginger and was excellent.
After that we were off the River Soar and onto the Grand Union Lecester Line which carries on round the south of Lecester to Kilby Bridge. All the locks needed a BW key to operate the paddles.
Moored at Kilby Bridge and went out to try and catch the bus that we had picked up a leaflet about, but we gave up and ended up walking to Wigston to get a bus to Leicester city centre.
Went to the Corn Exchange (Lloyds No.1) to eat then to the Globe, Shakespeares Head, and Out of the Vaults.
Managed to catch a bus back closer to Kilby Bridge than on the way out.
No comments:
Post a Comment