Another glorious day.
Stayed at Willeymoor until after lunch as I thought they deserved another visit. Went in for an early lunch. One of the interesting beers had gone so there was only one left that I wanted to try.
Set off for Wrenbury but only went slowly, 2.5mph, as I didn't have to keep in front of anyone. I had to do do all three locks on my own but at least I was lucky when I got to Wrenbury, there was a boat coming the other way who let me through the lift bridge.
Moored in the shade near the next disused lift bridge. Walked to Aston to visit the Bhurtpore Inn which is in the GBG. They have a large choice of 10 real ales plus foreign beers and an interesting menu. I was therefore resigned to having a 3 course meal with beers to match. I did have to reject one beer, he said it was getting low so offered me something else instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment