Unfortunately there were trains all through the night so our sleep was rather disturbed.
Set off after 830am and went all the way down the Twent foot as far as where Old Pophams Eau goes off to Nordelph. This looked very narrow and weedy and navigation down the rest of the Twenty foot to Mullicourt Aqueduct is not advised so we turned round and back to the new bit of Pophams Eau to get back onto the Link Route and head for March.
Moored in March and went for lunch in the Acre. After that we emptied the loo at the sanitary station and the called in Foxs marina for fuel and water. They wanted to charge £1.10/l but because I'd been quoted £1.00 on the phone I got away that that.
Ashline lock was against us as a hire boat had just gone through. They moored by another boat on the official mooring but I decided to carry on and moor where we had coming the other way.
Had a snack on board then we went to the Bricklayers Arms and then on to the Boat which we had visited 3 weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment